Product Description
12" Gaucho Leather-Like Top Gaucho Leather Foot Hinged Cushion Insole Laredo Flex Outsole Snip Toe Cowboy Heel 4263 Laredo Men's Macon Western Boots - Gaucho
| List Price: | $122.00 |
| Price: |
$116.08 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:16 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 D(M) US
- Color: Gaucho
- Brand: Laredo
- Model: Macon
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Leather Western Boots
From the Manufacturer
Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. We cover the style spectrum from ropers to cla
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Good boot at good price
By blue heeler owner
I purchased these boots because they are prime eligble and were less than $100 dollars. They arrived about 2 days after purchase in new condition. The boots matched the description, but be careful in selecting the width, regular width can pinch at the ball of your feet.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Nice casual boots for everyday wear
By edgar
These boots are fantastic. I was skeptical about buying at first because I'd never purchased Laredo boots before, however those worries were put to rest when I first put these on. The size was just right, the fit was good, they were comfortable and required no break in period. The color is nice too: matches everything yet doesn't call attention to itself. The snip toe is nice too. The only reason for giving this 4 stars is because the sole is not leather, but rather manmade, which makes me concerned about durability and that the heel had more of a slant than I wanted. Other than that, you can't go wrong.
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Good quality but small sizing
By Juan P. Lema
The product is just as shown in the pictures. The quality and the color are just great. However the size runs small. I always wear 9 but my toes hurt when I just wear these boots. It's a shame they do not make this more explicit.
No comments:
Post a Comment