Product Description
Glove urethane upper and shaft, Metal Toe Rand, Glove urethane shaft lining, Cushioned insole and heel pad, PVC Outsole
| List Price: | $42.00 |
| Price: |
$41.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:56 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 12.5 M US Little Kid
- Color: Pink
- Brand: Durango
- Model: Lil' Dusty Pink n Chrome
- Fabric type: Manmade
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Glove urethane upper and shaft
- Metal Toe Rand
- Glove urethane shaft lining
- Cushioned insole and heel pad
- PVC Outsole
From the Manufacturer
Durango has built a reputation for developing quality Western footwear for men, women and children since 1966. While producing diverse lines ranging from farm and ranch products to Western fashion styles, Durango focuses on durability, comfort and style in all of its products. Durango has been an industry leader with such innovations at the Comfort Core Insole Technology and SPR leather, one of the most durable leathers in the footwear industry. Durango is part of Rocky Brands, which also owns Rocky Outdoor Gear, Georgia Boot, Dickies Footwear, and Lehigh Safety Shoes.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.My daughter's favorite...
By Barbara O. Olson
My daughter is 2 and this was her 2nd pair of pink Durango boots. She was so sad the day I told her she couldn't wear the last pair anymore, because she was still trying to squish her little feet in the size 6. I went online to order a size 7 and unfortunately, found the smallest size is now an 8.5. So, I figured I'd wait until she fit into an 8.5 before ordering her another pair. Well, she found her little size 6's and tried to put them on again, so I bit the bullet and ordered the 8.5. I'd rather have her putting her feet into a boot a little too big, instead of way too small. If she is wearing thicker socks, even though these are a little on the big side, she can wear them.
Why she loves them:
The fit on these are great and she loves that she can pull them on herself.
She loves the clomping sound that they make on harder floors: not annoyingly so, she just likes to really march hard to hear it!
She gets TONS of compliments on them, and says thank you every time someone tells her they like her boots, and she'll hold her foot out for them to get a good look.
Why I love them:
The detailing is well done and looks very cute, and the metal tips on the toes definitely help prevent toe scuffing.
I feel comfortable knowing that she isn't wearing an off brand that might not be good for her growing feet.
Price per wear, they're the cheapest shoes she owns and I'll be buying a new pair once she grows out of these.
If you have a little girl in your life who loves to pretend she's a cowgirl, or just adores boots, I'd highly recommend these.
The first 8.5 pair we ordered from Amazon did have a small issue with the lining in the bottom not being glued all the way down in the toe, so there was a slight lip by the heel. It wasn't much, but it was enough that it bothered her when she put them on, so I felt inside and detected the issue. I sent them back to Amazon and had a replacement on it's way to me before I got the boots back in the mail to return. The next pair was perfect and her first pair were perfect, so that wouldn't deter me from ordering them again and the service from Amazon was OUTSTANDING!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Beautiful and Durable
By Sue76
Better than expected. These boots are beautiful. I bought these for my 6 yr old daughter and she lives in them. They're durable and hold up well
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.A four year olds dream!
By Knowing what to give.
Trying to figure out what my grandchildren wanted, knowing that pink is their favorite color. I had remembered that I had given another grandaughter pink cowgirl boots, almost ten years ago,and that she wore them right into the ground with absolute love. I was not dissapointed this time either, the two girls have them on all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment