Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Justin Boots Women's Classic Western Boot,Tan Damiana,7.5 C US

Shopping online Justin Boots Women's Classic Western Boot,Tan Damiana,7.5 C US for Sale, Buy for Justin Boots Women's Classic Western Boot,Tan Damiana,7.5 C US Get it Now.

Justin Boots Women's Classic Western Boot,Tan Damiana,7.5 C US

Product Description

13" Tan Damianao Shaft Tan Damiana Vamp J-Flex Flexible Comfort System ® Insole Single Stitched Welt Leather Outsole J3 Toe Y Heel L4332 Justin Women's Fashion Western Boots - Tan Damiana

List Price: $184.99
Price: $171.94 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:54 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7.5 C/D US
  • Color: Tan Damiana
  • Brand: Justin Boots
  • Model: Classic Western-W
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • J-Flex Comfort System
  • Memory foam midsole

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5exactly what i wanted
By amanda
I have long been searching for the perfect pair of boots, and these are it. I was a little nervous when I ordered them because I have larger calves than most women, and most boots that I try on in stores won't even go over my calves. However, not only can I slip my legs into these boots, I also have a little room to tuck my jeans in. I ordered a size larger than I normally wear because a store sales clerk once told me that you have to go up a size in boots, but I have a little extra room in the foot of these so I'd say these boots run true to size and that ordering your normal shoe size is fine. Also, I'd say don't order the wide width unless you have extremely wide feet. I have a pretty wide foot and the normal width fits me fine. All in all, super cute, with a little rustic "real cowgirl" look, great quality, good fit, and super comfortable.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Beautiful Boot! Goes with everything!
By Tabitha
Tan Damiana Justin Boot- These boots are beautiful! The tan color goes well with anything and I love the worn look of the leather. I love the heel it is a nice feminine contrast to the rugged look of the leather. I would recommend ordering a half size smaller than what you wear. I wear an 8.5 in almost every shoe. I ordered these in an 8.5 and they are a tad bit too big. Cowboy boots are supposed to fit a certain way, you can look that up on youtube to make sure that your boots fit properly. I will probably keep them even though they are slightly too big just bc I do not want to go through the trouble of shipping them back and reordering. The shaft does not fit snug to your calf but I don't think that I would want a cowgirl boot that did. but it is not a lot of space, if i pull the shaft away from my leg i get about half an inch to an inch of space. Bc of the shaft height and it's width I would not recommend wearing these boots with regular jeans like flare leg jeans bc you can see the top of the boot shaft through your jeans =( that was the only thing that i did not like about these boots. they will go great with skinny leg jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts and dresses. I prefer to wear my jeans over my boots most of the time and if you also like to do that then you may want to invest in a different boot. I have only worn my boots around the house so I can not really review how comfortable they are yet. So far they feel great just walking around the house. They really are a great looking pair of boots =) so,... to summarize, if you want to purchase this boot I recommend to order half a size down and if you want to wear your jeans/pants OVER your boot then DO NOT get these boots bc the top of the boot shaft bulges out and will show through your jeans. So far i love these.

UPDATE- I've worn these boots for two days now and I have an update to my review. i wore thick socks with the boots and they fit perfect. i could have went a size down but i really don't need to if i wear thicker socks. so they are pretty true to size if you have on thick socks. they were also very comfortable! one spot on the toes on my left foot started to hurt a little at the end of the night but nothing very painful. no blisters or anything. the thick socks could have helped with protecting my feet from blisters, i'm not sure. i really love my boots even more now after wearing them around town =) also i wore the boots under my jeans. there was a little bulging but it's not as horrible as i first thought. but you will need flare leg jeans with a pretty big flare. LOVE THESE BOOTS!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Cowboy Boots
By hanksmama
These boots are great. I have a wide foot and these fit perfectly. (I ordered an 8.5 W.) My calves are a bit on the bigger side but these fit great. I just have to wear skinny jeans or leggings with them...no regular jeans. But I've always had issues with finding boots to fit my calves. I recommend these boots. High quality and comfortable!

See all 13 customer reviews...





Justin Boots Women's Classic Western Boot,Tan Damiana,7.5 C US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:54 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment