Product Description
Shaft Height: Approx. 11'' Tall. Tan and Tan Crackle Finish Goat. Cushion Insert. Cowboy Square Toe. Composition Outsole. Cowboy Heel.
| List Price: | $150.00 |
| Price: |
$124.68 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:02 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9 B(M) US
- Color: Tan/Tan Crackle Goat
- Brand: Laredo
- Model: Maricopa
- Fabric type: unknown
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer
Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic Western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. They cover the style spectrum from ropers to classic Western to buckaroo styles, always keeping you in mind.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.good besides sizing?
By K. Hayes
The look of these boots is amazing. Though, the sizing seems a little off. I find them very wide on my feet, i'm usually 8.5 (or higher) for all shoes/boots/flip flops everything. But these seem big, when I take a step my heel comes up quite a bit, and theres alottt of room up front (& not just because of the pointed toe.)
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Loved the boots!
By Rhonda D Coe
The boots were beautiful ! Exactly what I was looking for. When I read the reviews from others, each one said the boots ran small in size. I wear a 5-5 1/2, so I was hoping a 6 would work for me. I was disappointed that the boots were too big, even with a thick pair of socks they slid up and down on my heel.
There was nothing wrong with the quality of the boot, it was great. I so wish they would have fit!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.My new shoes..
By Gabriele Baterovskyy
I got these fabulous shoes within 9 days!I really assume ,that I bought my first thing in America this time and I am astonished how simple that works.
I will of course repeat this idea buying products in America as I looked for good shoes for a long time and they are awfully expensive in Germany. My shoes were always out and over after a few months; quality is very very bad here...
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment