| List Price: | $134.00 |
| Price: |
$116.08 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:00 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11 D(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Laredo
- Model: Trucker
- Fabric type: Leather and manmade
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Leather Western Boots
From the Manufacturer
Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic Western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. They cover the style spectrum from ropers to classic Western to buckaroo styles, always keeping you in mind.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.Stylish and Comfortable
By Kelly
I ordered these boots for my fiance, and he loves them. He says that after a little while of breaking them in, they're extremely comfortable. Definitely a dress boot, and they look really sharp.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Pretty good but plan on repairing the metal accents
By IsopropylMinion
I've owned these for about two months now and I get compliments almost every time I wear them. One issue that other reviewers have already mentioned is that the nails used to attach the metal accents to the boot can loosen, even with careful handling. I was able to fix this when one of the nails loosened by applying some thread-locking fluid to the nail and hammering it back in place; it has held firmly since.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.A lovely boot
By Scott Bunnell
These boots are well constructed, fit me perfectly, are extremely comfortable--as long as I'm wearing boot socks!--and beautiful. I work at a car dealership, and I have never gotten more compliments, from both colleague and client, on any boots I have ever worn.
No comments:
Post a Comment