| List Price: | $159.95 |
| Price: |
$46.22 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:06 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 7 B(M) US
- Color: Brown Distressed
- Brand: Miz Mooz
- Model: Cozumel
- Fabric type: 100% Leather upper
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer
Edgy. Eclectic. Fashionable. Comfortable. Conceived out of SoHo NY, Miz Mooz footwear has left these impressions amongst all of its customers. To distinguish itself from the crowd, Miz Mooz is constantly challenging itself to create the most unique and innovative styles. A team of European designers seeks out only the highest quality imported leathers, while incorporating design elements aimed at achieving the utmost comfort throughout the collection. So when choosing your next pair of shoes, make a statement with Miz Mooz.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Nice boots, great look
By Linda A. Slott
I bought these boots after trying to get them from a major dept. store that was sold out. I liked the look and the description of "rugged distressed leather". The boots are very soft, and look as if you have been wearing them for years, they have that 'lived in' look and feel. I do think the boots run a little narrow in the toe area, but the leather feels like it has a lot of give, and they have been stretching just enough to make the boots fit perfectly. It takes years to get this look, but you can get it straight out of the box.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots
By Lisa R. Jones Hall
I purchased these boots for my teenaged daughter. She loves them. They are very comfortable and she gets compliments all the time. The boot is very soft yet sturdy. She would recommend them.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Not as comfortable as they look
By Shawn Trombley
I thought these boots would be more comfortable, but I kind of feel like I'm walking up hill in them. Overall it's a cute boot and I'm keeping them. Other reviewers recommended getting a 1/2 size larger and I'm glad I did, because my normal 81/2 would have been too small. I loved Endless, but Amazon Fashion, not so much. It took longer to get my order and instead of delivering it to the floor my office is on, they left it in an unattended lobby so anyone could have walked in off the street and taken it. Unfortunately this will be my first and last order with Amazon Fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment