Thursday, February 28, 2013

Buy Ariat Men's Rambler Western Boot,Moccasin,10.5 M US

Shopping online Ariat Men's Rambler Western Boot,Moccasin,10.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Ariat Men's Rambler Western Boot,Moccasin,10.5 M US Get it Now.

Ariat Men's Rambler Western Boot,Moccasin,10.5 M US

Product Description

These are the men's Rambler with full-grain leather foot and shaft. This boot has no welt and is also unlined. It has a pre-worn look and a Scoured Duratred outsole.

List Price: $159.95
Price: $149.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:21 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Moccasin
  • Brand: Ariat
  • Model: 10006715
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Full-grain leather foot and shaft
  • No Welt
  • Unlined
  • Pre-worn look
  • Scoured Duratred outsole

From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. Fr

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice boot
By High Planes Drifter
Admittedly - I like the style of this boot. I don't usually wear "cowboy" boots but I like this boot (square toe, wide heal, soft upper, broken in look)

Sizing - many folks have commented (obviously on other pages) that the sizing runs big on this model. I find that my usual size (91/2 medium) fits me in width but is a tad long on the toe. I can live with that, but I can't help but wonder how it would fit if I had gone to a smaller, wider size. I couldn't find a bricks and mortar store with this model within 100 miles. I tried a 9 med. and returned it.

There are several models of the Rambler, some of them, have round toes. I have "moccasin". This also seems to be listed as "brown" on some websites. It has a broken in appearance but does not look worn. It is comfortable but like all boots needed to be broken in a bit. It is not "tennis shoe" comfortable.

A long shoehorn is indispensable for putting it on. It comes off easy enough.

Due to Amazon idiosyncrasies you need to type "Ariat Rambler" into the search box to pull up all the different vendors and incarnations of this boot.

HTH

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5First pair of cowboy boots
By Mercenary5291
I followed the reviews and ordered a full size down, although the boot fit the length of my foot, it was tight on the sides. I decided to get the wide version which fit nice. Loose all around but not enough to come off when walking. It might also be useful if I decided to wear thick socks. That being said, they come broken in and look even better than the pics. If the boot fits ur foot nicely it will be amazingly comfortable and look super cool with boot cut pants.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Best boots I've ever owned
By Steven james Shirley
They are great boots I use the boots everyday and they are comfortable and they look great I love these boots

See all 21 customer reviews...





Ariat Men's Rambler Western Boot,Moccasin,10.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:21 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment