Thursday, February 28, 2013

Closeout Very Volatile Women's Raspy Boot,Tan,6 B US

Shopping online Very Volatile Women's Raspy Boot,Tan,6 B US for Sale, Buy for Very Volatile Women's Raspy Boot,Tan,6 B US Get it Now.

Very Volatile Women's Raspy Boot,Tan,6 B US

Product Description

• Go Western with this cool boot • Synthetic upper with embroidered detail • Pull-on style with two pull-tabs for easy on/off • Lightly padded footbed • 2-1/4" heel height

Price: $89.99 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:15 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 6 B(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: Volatile
  • Model: Raspy
  • Fabric type: synthetic
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Welted outsole

From the Manufacturer
Volatile shoes are as stylish and comfortable as they look, and they are the best shoes to stay a step ahead of all the latest fashion trends. The styling is edgy and fresh (and surprise -- they're comfortable!). With these sandals, shoes, fashion sneakers, and boots, you'll have the latest looks (and the greatest comfort) that will last you all day long ... and right into the evening.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5I am In LOVE...
By C.Lam
I am head over heels with these boots they are EXACTLY what I was looking for. They are rustic looking the color is perfect the leather is great. They are def true to size I ordered a size 7 and they are perfect with a nice amount of room for thick socks. I will say they seem a bit slippery but I will figure it out. The shape of the boot is really nice, they do not make your feet look huge but they do not compromise the western look. I dont know if I will ever take these off. They have a touch of gold above the heel but its not enough to make the boots look cheesy. I really love these... The heel is wood so it doesnt clash with the light color of these boots.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing
By DaisyDuke
Super comfy, great wine color, love the details, easy pull on and off, tough against gravel, dirt, rocks etc...LOVE EM!! Ps: super cute leopard velvet on the inside! Best Amazon purchase!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Boots
By C. Clayton
Love these boots!!! They are different from the regular style so you do not look like everyone else and they are very comfortable. For the price, you cant beat them.

See all 18 customer reviews...





Very Volatile Women's Raspy Boot,Tan,6 B US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:15 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment