Thursday, February 28, 2013

Clearance Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8 B US

Shopping online Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8 B US for Sale, Buy for Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8 B US Get it Now.

Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8 B US

Product Description

Ride off into the sunset in style with this distressed cowboy boot featuring stitch design, stud accenting, sleek leather material and chunky low heel. By Very Volatile

Product Information
• Heel Height - 3 1/4"
• Platform - 3/8"
• Shaft - 9"
• Circumference - 5 1/2"
• Material - Faux Leather
• Toe - Round


WEB EXCLUSIVE!


JUST REDUCED

CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Bakers strives to provide safe and environmentally friendly products. However, materials and products sold, may contain lead known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

List Price: $89.99
Price: $89.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:44 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8 B(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: Volatile
  • Model: Rio Grande
  • Fabric type: Manmade
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • color blocked upper
  • comfortable heel
  • padded insole
  • soft fabric lining

From the Manufacturer
Volatile shoes are as stylish and comfortable as they look, and they are the best shoes to stay a step ahead of all the latest fashion trends. The styling is edgy and fresh (and surprise -- they're comfortable!). With these sandals, shoes, fashion sneakers, and boots, you'll have the latest looks (and the greatest comfort) that will last you all day long ... and right into the evening.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5CUTEST BOOTS EVER!!!
By Emily Marie
I GOT THE TAN BOOTS and they are literally THE CUTEST BOOTS EVER CREATED. I like the brown and green ones also. I got an 8.5 thinking they might run big because most boots do, but these were a little too small. I need a size 9 and they will never get in stock!!!! I've been checking all the time for weeks. They are true to size exactly.

They are comfortable and not too high of a heel. just perfect.

Why does the description say it is leather when at the top it says synthetic!?!?!? I know it's synthetic so it should not say leather.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5LOVE THEM
By amoreetutto
I've been looking for cowgirl boots for about 4 years, but they never fit me quite right (I range between an 8.5 and a 10 shoe size and apparently have wide calves, though wide calf boots are too wide). I ordered the grey and pink boots, and they fit wonderfully and are ADORABLE! I love them!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5man gettin' boots
By kas
These boots are so hot that I can't wear them with out everyone complimenting them. They are also quite comfortable.

See all 20 customer reviews...





Very Volatile Women's Rio Grande Boot,Tan,8 B US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:44 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment