Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review Roper Women's Rockstar Horseshoe Western Boot,Black,10 M US

Shopping online Roper Women's Rockstar Horseshoe Western Boot,Black,10 M US for Sale, Buy for Roper Women's Rockstar Horseshoe Western Boot,Black,10 M US Get it Now.

Roper Women's Rockstar Horseshoe Western Boot,Black,10 M US

Product Description

Roper(R) Ladies' Fashion Stitch Design Faux Leather Boots Vintage distressed faux black leather with an attractive white stitch design. Horseshoe shape on foot and pull straps with clear rhinestone accents make these an eye-catcher! Features: Padded cushion footbed in-sole PVC outsole 13" shaft Fashionable stacked heel Padded sock for comfort Pull straps Item Specifications: Material: Faux Leather Color: Black

Price: $85.00 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:52 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10 B(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Roper
  • Model: 09-021-1556-416BL
  • Fabric type: synthetic
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Faux Leather
  • Rhinestones
  • Padded Sock
  • Stacked Heel
  • Available Sizes 6-10

From the Manufacturer
“Go West.” This simple phrase captures a universal longing to leave behind the everyday and set out for parts unknown. 130 years ago, John B. Stetson heeded that call and created the classic symbol of the West. Today, the unbridled individuality of the American spirit continues to be Stetson’s constant inspiration. Stetson apparel and footwear reflect the same beliefs and traditions that made Stetson part of the Great American West.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
3Runs VERY SMALL!!!
By Brandi Nassenstein
I usually wear a 9.5 or 10 shoe so i ordered these boots in a 10, bad idea! They were so small I could barely get them on! I sent them back and got a size 11, these ones I can get on but they are still pretty tight. (It could be how cowboy boots fit, idk, this is my first pair, or it could be because they come to such a point they squish my toes.... I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear them all night.... but they are very cute and were reasonable priced so I'm going to try!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
1dont order
By Brianna2011
i ordered these two days ago put them on and not an hour later i looked down and the sole is already coming off. Very poorly made there cute but poorly made and they run very small ordered these a size 9 and i wear a size 7 1/2 in boots they fit when i ordered a 9 tho.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2NOT what we expected
By shearheaven
This is not what my husband and I were expecting. My husband ordered these for me and then showed me the picture of them. They look cute but seem very poorly made, we returned them right away. They also are not true to size like said in the other review. I do not recommend them, even though they look super cute.

See all 13 customer reviews...





Roper Women's Rockstar Horseshoe Western Boot,Black,10 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:52 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment