Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great buy Rampage Women's Wagner WESTERN BOOT,RED FABRIC,8.5 M US

Shopping online Rampage Women's Wagner WESTERN BOOT,RED FABRIC,8.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Rampage Women's Wagner WESTERN BOOT,RED FABRIC,8.5 M US Get it Now.

Rampage Women's Wagner WESTERN BOOT,RED FABRIC,8.5 M US

Product Description

• This cool boot gives any outfit a Western edge • Distressed synthetic upper • Pull-on style with two pull-tabs for easy on/off • Manmade sole • Lightly padded footbed • 2" heel height

List Price: $59.00
Price: $24.12 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:03 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Red Fabric
  • Brand: Rampage
  • Model: Wagner
  • Fabric type: synthetic
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • This cool boot gives any outfit a Western edge
  • Distressed synthetic upper
  • Pull-on style with two pull-tabs for easy on/off
  • Manmade sole
  • Lightly padded footbed

From the Manufacturer
RAMPAGE caters to the young contemporary woman, offering her eclectic, fashion-forward products to wear in every aspect of her constantly evolving lifestyle. The RAMPAGE customer is inspired by celebrities and has a huge appetite for designer inspiration.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
4Love these!
By HJ Leonard
I've had these boots a bit over a month, and I just love them.

Fit: Actually, they seem to run a tad big, maybe 1/2 size or so, and they have plenty of wiggle room for my toes. I wear a 6, but probably could just have easily worn these in a 5 1/2, and never noticed. I suppose, as the weather turns colder, however, the looser fit will be nice with thicker socks. As the shaft is relatively close fitting, I am able to get them under all of my jeans, not just the boot-cut ones.

Construction: The uppers are made of fabric, not leather, and are very flexible and soft around the ankle. The sole is fairly heavy duty rubber-type of material and the heel is low, only about an inch. The stitching is tight and overall quality is good. The only con is that they ARE made of fabric, and can stain easily.

Comfort: Holy Cow! These are some of the most comfortable boots I've ever owned, and I own/ed a LOT. The low heel and supple upper and slightly loose fit make even long walks with my dog no problem at all (okay, maybe they're a bit fancy for walking, but I LIKE to wear them, lol).

My biggest issue? I don't have enough clothes with any red in them so that I can wear them every day. ;)

Great boots for the price (I think I paid around $40 +/-). Most boots I've bought are nearly double that and not nearly as comfortable, including my 'real' cowgirl boots from Texas.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5My New Favorite Boots!
By Middie
I love these boots! They are very comfortable and look great. I get compliments on them (and their color) all the time!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5So Comfortable
By Terri E. Cannady
I love the pointed toe style of the Cowgirl Boots but at times are very uncomfortable but these but are very stylish and comfortable.

See all 11 customer reviews...





Rampage Women's Wagner WESTERN BOOT,RED FABRIC,8.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:03 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment