Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frugal Ariat Women's Fatbaby Cowgirl Equestrian Boot,Brown Crinkle/Snowflake,7.5 M US

Shopping online Ariat Women's Fatbaby Cowgirl Equestrian Boot,Brown Crinkle/Snowflake,7.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Ariat Women's Fatbaby Cowgirl Equestrian Boot,Brown Crinkle/Snowflake,7.5 M US Get it Now.

Ariat Women's Fatbaby Cowgirl Equestrian Boot,Brown Crinkle/Snowflake,7.5 M US

Product Description

Performance riding boot with classic cowgirl styling

Price: $99.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:48 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Brown Crinkle/Snowflake
  • Brand: Ariat
  • Model: Fatbaby Cowgirl
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Performance riding boot

From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing!
By Misty
I purchased these boots in the distressed leather with Mossy Oak camo uppers. They are amazing, I have wore them for three days in a row and they are starting to loosen up if not completely break in. Which is not surprising because the leather is high quality and it might take a bit. With that said these boots are super cute, I did go half a size bigger as I tried them on in the store first and they are a tiny bit different compared to the average Justin boot. I typically buy boots from the "Whites" manufactorer and have to say that for a fraction of the price they are just as good. I also got in on a great 30% off sale which made these boots less than 50 dollars! I can't wait to try a second pair in a different color. Plan on getting lots of compliments on the little details.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5LOVE THESE BOOTS
By Catina Wiebe
I love these boots! I am not a cowgirl, but I really wanted some good cute boots, and LOVE these. They were a little narrow, so i wetted a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and soaked the pressure points on the boots where they were tight, and they formed to my feet, and did not destroy the finish of the boot. They are comfortable and if I can I will get the blue too!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Ariat womens boots
By FizzBomb
I found them to be too small so I sold them. The arch is too low for me and the heal too wide. Cute boots but they just didn't fit me.

See all 51 customer reviews...





Ariat Women's Fatbaby Cowgirl Equestrian Boot,Brown Crinkle/Snowflake,7.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:48 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment