Product Description
The Matisse and Coconuts Shoe Company began producing high-quality, fashion-forward footwear in 2001. Throughout the years, their trend-setting designs and meticulous craftsmanship have made them an international favorite with shoppers and retailers. Focused on quality craftsmanship and thoughtful design, extreme care is taken to ensure that every shoe maintains the strictest quality standards. Whether the goal is casual fun or formal elegance, there are no limits to inspiration and how far Matisse will go to create the perfect balance of beauty, utility and comfort.
| List Price: | $88.95 |
| Price: | $49.99 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:46 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9 B(M) US
- Color: Tan
- Brand: Coconuts by Matisse
- Model: GAUCHO
- Fabric type: Manmade
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Kick up your heels in this stylin' Western boot
- Faux leather upper with stitching detail
- Easy pull-on style
- Approx. 10-1/2" shaft height
- Manmade lining
From the Manufacturer
The Matisse and Coconuts Shoe Company began producing high-quality, fashion-forward footwear in 2001. Throughout the years, their trend-setting designs and meticulous craftsmanship have made them an international favorite with shoppers and retailers. Focused on quality craftsmanship and thoughtful design, extreme care is taken to ensure that every shoe maintains the strictest quality standards. Whether the goal is casual fun or formal elegance, there are no limits to inspiration and how far Matisse will go to create the perfect balance of beauty, utility and comfort.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
28 of 29 people found the following review helpful.Lightweight and comfortable
By amar
I rarely buy footwear online as I usually need to try them on but I took a chance because I had a gift card to redeem. I wear a size 8 boot and hoped these boots were true to size. I was happy that they fit perfectly. It took only two wears to break them in. They are lightweight and comfortable and easy to put on and take off. I ordered them in burgundy which is a nice color for boots. You can't tell they're not real leather unless you get real close or touch them. The workmanship is very good.
15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.These Boots Run Large
By J. Wilkinson
These boots run very big. I would order an entire size down. I am normally a 6/6.5 so I ordered the 6.5 to be on the safe side and my feet were swimming in the boots. The boots look great and are very cute. Once I receive the right size they will be the perfect boot to wear with my skirts.
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.Not true to color
By mountaingirl
These boots are comfortable but they are pretty fake looking. I bought the dark brown and they are very, very light except the toe, which is reverse of what natural wear would look like. They seem to be made of a foamy material that reminds me of vinyl car seats.
No comments:
Post a Comment