Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frugal Ariat Women's Heritage Western X Toe Boot,Sassy Brown,8.5 B US

Shopping online Ariat Women's Heritage Western X Toe Boot,Sassy Brown,8.5 B US for Sale, Buy for Ariat Women's Heritage Western X Toe Boot,Sassy Brown,8.5 B US Get it Now.

Ariat Women's Heritage Western X Toe Boot,Sassy Brown,8.5 B US

Product Description

Full-grain leather; Six-row stitch pattern; Triad design; 2.5” rough out leather-wrapped heel; Duratread outsole.

List Price: $189.95
Price: $173.33 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:22 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Sassy Brown
  • Brand: Ariat
  • Model: Heritage Western X Toe
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Full grain leather foot and shaft
  • Six row stitch pattern
  • Traid design
  • X toe profile
  • 12 inch upper

From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Buy!
By Meka
Great buy I absolutly LOVE these boots. Came on time, the size were correct. I would recommend these boots to anyone!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5IN LOVE!!!
By Terri
These boots are so incredibly comfortable. I would wear them every day if my lifestyle would support it. The foot bed insert is like a sneaker. The fit was perfect. I wear a 7.5 and ordered a 7.5.

I would STRONGLY recommend these beautiful boots.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5New FAVORITE
By Leslie Hagan
My gorg boots arrived yesterday. I opened them and was kind of amazed at how stiff they were. Threw em on, and wore them around the house to get a feel for them. They were kind of tight, but after a little wear, they are sooo comfortable. True to size also. I wear an 8 and an 8 is perfection in these boots! I would definitely rate these as a MUST BUY!

See all 11 customer reviews...





Ariat Women's Heritage Western X Toe Boot,Sassy Brown,8.5 B US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:22 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment