Product Description
These are the men's Heritage Horseman with premium full-grain leather. They have a six-row stitch pattern, leather lining, and a Duratred outsole.
| List Price: | $169.95 |
| Price: |
$149.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:50 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 12 D(M) US
- Color: Earth/Brown Bomber
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: HERITAGE HORSEMAN
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Full-grain leather foot and shaft
- Six-row stitch pattern
- Leather lining
- Duratred outsole
From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Great craftsmanship
By William Womble
Very nice quality and at a fair price. I ordered a 10 wide and feels true to size. I like the Horseman because of the flat heel and toe shape. I have not worn them alot, but get the feeling they are going to wear like an old friend. If you are looking for a nice pair of boots, this is an excellant choice.
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Excelent Brand
By Fedecaballo
I am From Costa Rica, and well we just cant find Ariat boots in a store, so I always buy them in USA. this is the best boot brand i ever got, i have wear Justin, Tony Lama,Durango, Buffalo,3H and i just wont change my Ariat for nothing. My first pair was a Heritage Horseman, is a good looking boot, with extreme resistance to tough conditions and i mean tough conditions. Any boot on my feet will last 1 year and this one made it for two. This Leather is tough resist mud, oil, deep scratches and the water just dont get in...They are a little hard to set on your feet, but after a couple of days they will be broke enogh to run, jump. roping i just need my boots to be ready.
5 of 7 people found the following review helpful.Nice but...
By JV
These are some really nice boots. I would say that they are very comfortable and look nice. Not very happy with the quality. They scuf really easy. I've never had a pair of boots that scuf this easy. Other than that they are pretty good boots.
No comments:
Post a Comment