| Price: | $29.99 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:47 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 13 M US Little Kid
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Brand: Canyon Trails
- Fabric type: synthetic
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.Good buy!
By James D. Coley
I purchased these for our 6 year old grandson's birthday. I was surprised at how well they were made for the money. When our grandson opened them, he was thrilled! Highly recommend these for small kids.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.One Happy Cowboy
By n/a
My 4 year old son decided he wanted to be a cowboy for Halloween and said he "needed" some cowboy boots, I assume to make him an authentic cowboy. Well these boots came, he saw them and it was love a first sight. They fit well; he wears them all the time, so I assume they are very comfortable. We bought them a 1/2 size bigger than his everyday shoes for growing room. He wears them with thick gym socks so the only complaint I have heard him say is "they make his feet hot" and sure enough when he takes them off, his socks are a little sweaty but I repeat, he wears them "ALL THE TIME" -- around the house with his robe on, with his pajamas, playing outside etc. IF he could wear them to school he would but they are not allowed. These are very quickly replacing his everday shoes. They have held up very well. His overall costume for Halloween was wonderful but the boots really completed it. The price was very reasonable and I would highly recommend these boots to anyone who has an aspiring cowboy.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Good quality boot
By JJ
Very nice little cowboy boot. Due to the pointed toe they run small, so I would suggest ordering a larger size. The company was awesome to work with!
No comments:
Post a Comment