Product Description
- Women's Madden Girl, Sanguine
- A fashion western inspired boot style
- a faux leather 11 inch boot
- 13 inch circumference
- 1 1/2 inch western boot heel
| List Price: | $69.95 |
| Price: |
$49.96 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:38 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8 B(M) US
- Color: Brown Paris
- Brand: Madden Girl
- Model: Sanguine
- Fabric type: Manmade
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Women's Madden Girl, Sanguine
- A fashion western inspired boot style
- a faux leather 11 inch boot
- 13 inch circumference
- 1 1/2 inch western boot heel
From the Manufacturer
Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful.AMAZING BOOT!!
By Rachel
I ordered these boots, and they came within a week, Extremely fast shipping as always with Amazon.com. I first have to say that I have very fat feet, They were a little tight to get on, which is normal for me, But they stretched out wearing them around the house. I wanted a boot that was very cowboyish with the point toe and the whole 9. I am getting married in these boots in 2 weeks, and they couldn't be more than perfect. They are NOT "plastic" like another review said. They are very comfortable, and very pretty!!! We got our engagement pics done in them, and Ive wanted to wear them since, but I need to keep them perfect until after the big day!! All my bridesmaids got these boots as well, No complaints from any of them either! Am buying another pair I love them so much!!
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.Great boots
By Shaun
I have had these boots (in black) for a year now and love them. I was looking for a cowboy boot that was not made of real leather, and these look great and are very comfortable.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots
By AKB
I've been searching for boots for several months. I'm going to CMA Fest in Nashville and everyone wears boots. :) My sole purpose for having these are for looks and comfort. These boots fit the bill. They're lightweight and fit just right. There's no gapping around the calves, so they'll look good with dresses. I have tried on Ariat and other "official" boots, but since I am wanting these for concerts and events like that, I didn't need them to be real leather, and super sturdy. So if you're looking for that, these may not be the way to go. but if you're wanting something that will look cute with dresses or shorts, these would be a great choice!! Also, they don't look like plastic, as another review had stated.
No comments:
Post a Comment