Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Season 3

Shopping online Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Season 3 for Sale, Buy for Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Season 3 Get it Now.

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Season 3
Price: $12.99
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:27 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Released on: 2013-01-02

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2What happened to the Music?!
By auntyem4
The music in the episodes I have watched so far have been truly distracting. Half of the excitement and fun of the show is listening to the fun audition music, and while I realize that licensing may be expensive, it really killed it. This is not the music that aired on the original episodes- it's not even real songs, it's just remixed background recordings of nothing. Again, REALLY distracting, and makes the audition episodes seem really weird and awkward. Like the girls are dancing to silence. It's just strange.

It was so distracting I started fast forwarding and skipping, and then what's the point of watching it at all? I was disappointed. I LOVE the show, but this was totally not DCC standard. Re-release it with the original music.

1 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
1defective product
By Jeffrey Vossler
First, let me say that the show itself is just fine. If it were not for the actions of Amazon I would have rated it 4 or 5 stars. We, as observers, often do not know or understand the preparation that performers must undergo in order to entertain us. This show pulls back the proverbial curtain and shows us that process. It is interesting to see just what is involved to enable world-class performers to be able to put on even a short show.

Why the low rating then? This show is not easily played: The DRM makes it difficult to watch. Amazon has decided that we should not be able to watch videos on the device and platform of our choosing. In order to watch what they tell me I have purchased I need to use Windows OS (which I do not use)* and their player. To say that this is inconvenient is to understate the matter. If I have truly purchased something then I should be able to view it when I want, on what I want and with the viewer that I want.

Never purchase video from Amazon. You might not be able to view it.

*having to purchase a Mac to view the video is even more obscene.

See all 2 customer reviews...





Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team Season 3 Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:27 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment