Product Description
Western-Inspired Cowboy Mid Calf has a constrasting stitching to give it a slouchy look. Pull-on style with softly lined interior, padded footbed for added comfort. A great addition to your wardrobe, can be worn with jeans, dress or shorts. You name it!!! Height measure approx 13.5" and circumference opening 14.5"
| Price: | $27.22 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:55 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 7.5 B(M) US
- Color: Taupe
- Brand: Soda
Features
- Heel Heigh 2 1/2"
- True to size
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.Perfect!
By Nicole Kniess
I dislike ordering online because you never know what you're going to get and how well its really going to work for you, especially when it comes to clothes and/or shoes. Well these boots are wonderful. They are exactly as described and pictured! The sizing is true to size, they are actually a very comfortable and stylish boot! I am so happy I ordered these! If your considering getting these boots~ have no worries~ get them! I assure you, you will love them as much as I do :)
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Love the boots
By Luky_shot
These were a gift from my husband. I love them. The overall look is new and very fashionable. The design of the scrunched sides makes it far more versatile than standard boots.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Daughter's birthday gift
By Lynne S. Walker
For my beautiful daughter's 30th birthday, I ordered these beautifully cut and fitting cowboy boots. She is the mother of 2 boys, both "cowboys", and now she can boot scoot with the best of them. They were very nice looking, look well constructed, true to size. She loves them!
No comments:
Post a Comment